Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Battery Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Alternator Repair
- Engine Repair
- Oil Changes
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Repair
- Tune Up
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Muffler Repair
- Headlight Restoration
- Air Conditioning Repair
Fluid Inspection in Swarthmore, PA
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are important to check and transform on a regular basis. United Tire & Service is your source for quick affordable oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality auto repair services in Swarthmore, PA.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and power steering fluid maintain vital parts of your automobile oiled and operating as planned. Engine oil is very important for the overall oiling of your engine and components, and need to be checked and changed on a regular basis. Transmission fluid keeps your transmission running efficiently and devoid of sliding. Brake fluid helps the braking system by transferring force into stress. Antifreeze and coolant aid maintain your engine from overheating because of combustion, and the lines from freezing in lower temperatures. Lastly, power steering fluid assists in the power steering application of your automobile. Power steering fluid aids in the power steering feature of your car.
Swarthmore, PA Automotive Fluids
Why service is important: In order to function correctly, fluids have to be kept complete and tidy from particles. Each of your fluids ought to be examined and changed at routine periods to maintain them from burning, depleting, or from gathering debris. Understanding ways to examine your fluids is important, but carrying out suitable routine maintenance and fluid changes can easily extend the life of your vehicle.
If you notice your automobile seeping fluids, right here are a couple of ways to determine what those punctures could be:
- Radiator Fluid is bright green and extremely slippery. It needs to be inspected and completed regularly
- Antifreeze, or coolant, can easily be pink or green and is dangerous to your animals. Consuming this fluid poses a serious health danger to pets. Antifreeze needs to be checked and topped off with every oil change
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and can easily transform to a foggy brownish shade when combined with water. You need to have this fluid changed intermittent year to ensure brake protection
- Power steering Fluid has a yellow tint, it can be inspected and completed periodically with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep-seated red shade. It has a sharp odor and is thick in texture and ought to be changed about every 30,000 miles. A shortage of transmission fluid can easily cause a transmission to stick or slip
- Windshield Washer fluid can easily be any sort of array of shades from bright turquoise, orange, pink or yellow. It has the uniformity of water and may smell rather sweet. It ought to be topped off regularly
- Motor Oil can easily be brilliant or dark brown depending on exactly how frequently you alter it. Frequently changed motor oil will certainly be light brown, while aged motor oil will be a darker color. You need to have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles
- Fuel has an amber shade, however you could recognize its incredibly distinct smell. It is strongly combustible, so stay away from any sort of open fires: lighters, matches, cigarettes, etc.
Bring your automobile in to see to it your vehicle's fluids are:
- Filled to the effective level
- Clean and beyond fragments
- Free of holes
- Flushed and changed as required
United Tire & Service offers Auto Fluid Swarthmore, PA
Keep in mind to set your routine upkeep on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to keep your automobile at its peak performance. Contact United Tire & Service now to schedule your next fluid inspection and auto repair in Swarthmore, PA service. United Tire & Service is proud to be your local auto repair center and provider of Swarthmore, PA tires.